Somewhat Important Note:

Due to the popularity of the blog, I receive numerous Facebook requests before potential snowstorms. Although I am flattered that you want to follow me on Facebook, I would ask that you not friend request me unless you know me in real life. It's nothing personal, I've just decided I don't want too many friends on Facebook.

Thanks, John

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Note

Due to a fact that there is an Oklahoma basketball game tomorrow, my next video will be up at around 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time as opposed to the usual 7-8 p.m.

In addition, I have come to the conclusion that the power may in fact go out here...due to the fact that the power has gone out across the street. So, there is the possibility that there will be no video tomorrow, but hopefully I will get one up. I do have a full charge on my laptop, but believe that the Wi-Fi would go out if I lose power...although I may be incorrect in that assumption. Anyways...if there's no video up by 4:30 p.m. tomorrow...there won't be one at all tomorrow, but the plan is to get one up by all means possible.

Edit @ 3:44 Eastern Time to say: It turns out there was enough snow in Norman to postpone the game, giving me more time to polish the blog. Therefore the new post will be up slightly later between 5 and 6 p.m. Hope this works for most people.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blizzard warning!...and the NWS increased their totals to 10-15 inches, about in line with what you forecasted. Good job. You have no problem disagreeing with the NWS forecasts and the last couple times you did that, they ended up agreeing with you at the end.

John Schlenner said...

Thanks, I was hoping someone would notice that the NWS upped their totals in better agreement with mine. ^_^

Brian Woodcock said...

Hi John,
Word of your blog is totally viral... My wife, Susan, belongs to a group of worldwide entrepreneurs organized by a recognized Online Marketing Expert, Perry Marshall. My wife shared the success of your blog with Perry, and he liked it so much that he shared it on his blog. Here's the link for your reference:

http://www.perrymarshall.com/14523/teenage-weather-blogger/

John Schlenner said...

That's really cool Mr. Woodcock, tell your wife thanks for doing that.

Anonymous said...

LO just cancelled school for Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Iam a middle scholer in LO and all we talk about at school is what youve said and how we try and prove our techers wrong! Thanks we all apreasheate it!

Anonymous said...

John! Nice work, everybody in LO is talking about your website and using it as a main reference when preparing for a snowday or not...Which brings me too my question. Snowday on Thursday or not?