Somewhat Important Note:

Due to the popularity of the blog, I receive numerous Facebook requests before potential snowstorms. Although I am flattered that you want to follow me on Facebook, I would ask that you not friend request me unless you know me in real life. It's nothing personal, I've just decided I don't want too many friends on Facebook.

Thanks, John

Monday, January 31, 2011

Next Post

The next post, which will be another video forecast, will be up around 7 p.m. Eastern Time again.

Edit: As of 5:36 p.m. Eastern Time...I may have to push the video back, as I had some things come up which has made me get a later start on my preparation than I expected. The video should still be up by 8:00. I will post another update here when I start filming...at that point the video should be up within 20 minutes of that post. I am sorry for any inconvience this may cause.

Edit 2: The video will be up at 7:55 Eastern Time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When would you expect locs and other surrounding districts to cancel school for Wednesday?

Anonymous said...

The NWS is starting to back up on the expected totals in southeast Michigan. They point to signs that the system will track further south and that ensembles indicate the dynamics will be weaker than originally thought.

John Schlenner said...

Yes...I will likely be dropping totals by an inch or 2.

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to you 7pm forecast update!

Anonymous said...

hi when you tape can you first of state how much snow and then when and then why thanks

Anonymous said...

That sounds a bit backwards...then no one would watch the rest of the video. I wouldn't listen.

John Schlenner said...

Yep, I agree with the 2nd anonymous comment. Sorry to the first commenter.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! Thanks so much for all of the work you put in to keep us informed!